Five Good Reasons to use a Celebrant
Why use a Celebrant for your Wedding?
1. You are not restricted to a venue that has been licensed for marriage – you are limited only by your imagination! In a garden? A hot air balloon? On a beach? No problem!
2. There is no extra charge for evening or weekend ceremonies
3. You can have whatever content you would like: any religion or no religion at all – it’s your choice.
4. You can write your own vows to one another, or your celebrant can write them for you
5. You can have beautiful symbolism incorporated, such as a Unity Candle, a Handfasting or a Loving Cup. And if there are children from your relationship, they can play an active part in the ceremony too.